Today, Hyatt Place Aguascalientes/Bonaterra is officially open, marking the sixth Hyatt Place hotel in Mexico. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel is owned by Parimba SAPI de CV, developed by Promotora Comercial Abadan, part of Grupo Punto Alto, and managed by Grupo Hotelero Santa Fe.
“We’re delighted to expand the Hyatt Place brand into Aguascalientes and are sure that our guests will appreciate the innovative service concept and modern design offered by Hyatt Place Aguascalientes/Bonaterra” said Luciano Julio, Regional Vice President of operations in Latin America for Hyatt Place and Hyatt House. “This opening will mark the 17th Hyatt property in the country and the Hyatt Place brand’s sixth hotel in Mexico, which strengthens Hyatt’s position in both primary and secondary cities within the country.”
Conveniently situated south Aguascalientes, the hotel is located a few steps from Industrial Parks and Nissan Plant II, and 10 minutes from the newest shopping mall, Altaria. Intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and all the smart amenities make Hyatt Place Aguascalientes/Bonaterra an ideal choice when booking hotels in Aguascalientes, Ags., Mexico.
“As Aguascalientes continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area,” said General Manager Leonardo Huerta. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Aguascalientes/Bonaterra offers:
- 144 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offer more than 185 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
“Aguascalientes is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Guillermo Ponce, Director of Sales, Hyatt Place Aguascalientes/Bonaterra. “Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that the Hyatt Place Aguascalientes/Bonaterra will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.”