Hyatt House Niseko celebrated its opening today. Owned by Lime Tree Capital, the new, upscale extended stay hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Niseko Ski Country and will provide guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home.
“The Hyatt House brand is everything the name represents – a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents. We want each and every guest who comes through our doors to feel that they can let their real-life routines roll on, even when they’re on the road,” said General Manager Jake McHugh. “Whether guests are visiting for a short trip or an extended stay, we know Hyatt House Niseko is the perfect place to offer a personalized hotel experience that will make people feel right at home.”
Surrounded by pristine mountains in the heart of the village of Hirafu, Hyatt House Niseko is just minutes from some of the best skiing in Japan. A complimentary shuttle runs throughout the ski season. During Niseko’s summer months season, guests can enjoy the surrounding rivers and forests, which offer great hiking and cycling. A bohemian art gallery scene is also rapidly growing with over a dozen galleries represented in the surrounding area.
Hyatt House Niseko offers:
- 91* apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully-equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms with complimentary bathroom amenities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor barbecue, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Breakfast served daily for guests, featuring selected seasonal items and more
- H Restaurant + Bar, which features modern Italian cuisine using the finest ingredients from the Hokkaido farm belt, served straight from our open kitchen, as well as a stylish bar serving premium wines, craft beers, Japanese and international whiskies, signature cocktails, hot chocolate, and mulled wine
- 24/7 H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks to freshly prepared grab n go items
- 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going (available in mid-January 2019)
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
- Additional services, including Guest Laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended-stay guests
- Complimentary hotel shuttle