Hotel Santiago now offers lovers of wine and history the ultimate getaway with the “Chilean Wine and Culture” package. With luxurious accommodation and cultural experiences, guests will visit vineyards, explore historic monuments and museums, and discover the city’s celebrated public gardens and parks.
Guests will start the day at the award-winning Santa Rita Winery for a wine pairing with local cheeses, followed by a three-course meal at the winery’s Restaurant Dona Paula. Next up is “Museo Andino”, home to a collection of more than 1,800 pieces of pre-Columbian art. Then a guided walking tour to uncover the city’s must-see sights with through “Parque Bicentenario.” This modern oasis, featuring 74-acres of skyline, water views, and Roman Baths is a treasured destination for both locals and tourists.
After a long day, the spa credit for Ako Wellness & Spa is the perfect place to indulge in a signature relaxation treatment.
The “Chilean Wine and Culture” package is based on two people staying for a two-night minimum, and is available year-round. Rates start at CLP270,000 per night, and include:
- Accommodation in a superior room
- Breakfast each morning at Senso
- Roundtrip transportation to the Santa Rita winery
- Guided wine tasting paired with local cheeses
- Three-course meal at Restaurant Dona Paula
- Guided tour of the park, museum and historic areas
- A CLP 30.000 spa credit for use at Ako Wellness & Spa