Belavia has introduced experimental fares to most destinations of the airline regular route network until the end of the winter schedule. Fares will be available only on the airline website www.belavia.by from November 2 and provided that they are purchased at least 45 days before departure. Fares will be displayed in the “promo” column on the website, highlighted in green and marked with the airline logo – a cornflower.
The cost of air tickets at new fares has been reduced to 75% to some destinations. Experimental fares will be available for the following destinations: Sochi, Amsterdam, Almaty, Barcelona, Brussels, Berlin, Budapest, Yerevan, Batumi, Geneva, Hanover, Kharkov, Kaliningrad, Kazan, St. Petersburg, Larnaca, London, Lviv, Milan, Odessa, Paris, Prague, Rome, Rostov, Stockholm, Tbilisi, Tel Aviv, Belgrade, Nizhny Novgorod, Krasnodar, Chisinau and Astana.
For example, the cost of transportation to the most popular destinations will be as follows:
|Destination||One-way flight with the departure from Minsk||Round-trip flight|
|Barcelona||35 euros||86 euros|
|Milan||35 euros||88 euros|
|Paris||35 euros||117 euros|
|London||35 euros||95 euros|
|Brussels||45 euros||79 euros|
The number of seats at the experimental fare is limited.
Conditions for the application of the new fares include the following:
- sales only by means of airline website www.belavia.by at least 45 days before departure;
- maximum period of stay at destination at this fare is 1 month.
- combination with other available fares for economy class to chosen destinations is allowed;
- changes and refunds are not permitted, including when combining fares;
- using a round-trip ticket is compulsory in accordance with the sequence of segments, starting with the first airport of departure mentioned in a ticket. When a ticket is not used on the first section seats are cancelled along the whole route and a passenger will not be accepted for transport on the second section, paid sum, including taxes and charges, is not returned to the passenger.