The Hyatt Place brand today unveiled its new elevated regional breakfast experience at Hyatt Place hotels across the U.S. Guests now have the option to choose from a variety of high-quality breakfast offerings that draw from food culture from five regions across the country, including the Atlantic, South, Heartland, Southwest, and West Coast. World of Hyatt members who book an Eligible Rate or a Points + Cash Rate or are on an award stay will enjoy this breakfast complimentary with their Hyatt Place stay. For all other guests, the breakfast will be available for purchase.
Expanding on the “You’ve Come Too Far to Settle Now” platform, the new Hyatt Place breakfast reminds guests not to settle when it comes to the most important meal of their day. True to its heritage as a consumer-driven brand committed to research and innovation, Hyatt Place has reimagined its breakfast to focus on holistic, regional and craft food offerings and to closely align with Hyatt’s Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served. philosophy, which aims to serve food and beverage that are “good for people, the planet and our communities.”
Hyatt Place hotels across the U.S. will now feature regional breakfast rotations, each giving guests a taste of the region they are visiting.
Hyatt Place hotels in the Atlantic region will feature:
- Cinnamon French Toast with apple butter
- Corned Beef “Red Flannel” Hash
- Crustless Spinach and Cheese Quiche
- Regional Bread: Bagels
Hyatt Place hotels in the South region will feature:
- Sweet Potato and Roasted Corn Hash with Creole seasoning
- Turkey Sausage and Pimento Biscuit Sandwich
- Buttermilk Biscuits and Country Sausage Gravy
- Regional Bread: Cornbread
Hyatt Place hotels in the Heartland region will feature:
- Buttermilk Pancakes with roasted apples and granola crunch
- Heartland Scramble Bowl with diced shoulder bacon
- Green Chile Corned Beef Hash
- Regional Bread: Marble rye
Hyatt Place hotels in the Southwest region will feature:
- Chocolate Churro Bread Pudding
- Breakfast tacos with pork carnitas
- Chipotle Beef Barbacoa Hash
- Regional Bread: Cornbread
Hyatt Place hotels in the West Coast region will feature:
- Granola Crunch Belgian Waffles with mixed-berry compote
- Mediterranean Scramble with chicken sausage
- Regional Bread: English muffins
In addition to the regional breakfast rotations, Hyatt Place hotels in the U.S. will offer cage-free scrambled eggs, cage-free hard-boiled eggs, all-natural bacon and sausage, Oikos® Greek yogurt, fresh-cut fruit, steel cut oatmeal, rosemary-garlic potato medley, and artisanal breads, including banana yogurt bread and zucchini spice bread.
The new, regionally inspired breakfast at Hyatt Place hotels will be complimentary for World of Hyatt members who book an Eligible Rate or a Points + Cash Rate, or who redeem a Free Night Award or Room Upgrade Award for stays starting November 1, 2018.