Luxury cruise line company Cunard today announced the World of Adventure Sale featuring fares from $999 as well as Free Drinks and Free Gratuities for Grill Suite guests on select 2019 Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth voyages. The offer applies to sailings ranging from 5 to 50 nights to sensational destinations such as Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia, Japan, Middle Eastern, Northern Europe, Pacific Coastal, and Transatlantic voyages.
The World of Adventure Sale is the perfect opportunity for guests to reserve their space for Cunard’s return to Alaska on Queen Elizabeth, including the ship’s voyage from Japan to Alaska in May 2019 and 10-night roundtrip voyages out of Vancouver in May and June. These sailings feature calls in Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka, Icy Strait Point and Victoria, and include close-up views of the magnificent landscape of the Inside Passage, Tracy Arm Fjord, and Hubbard Glacier.
The World of Adventure Sale, runs from October 1, 2018 through January 31, 2019 and applies to new bookings only. A sampling of the voyages include:
- Queen Mary 2’s signature 7-night Transatlantic Crossing between New York and London, England from $999
- Queen Elizabeth’s 10-night Alaska voyage roundtrip out of Vancouver from $1,399
- Queen Elizabeth’s 15-night itinerary sailing down North America’s West Coast from Vancouver to Los Angeles from $2,559
- Queen Mary 2’s 11-night sailing from Singapore to Shanghai which includes overnights in Singapore, Shanghai and Hong Kong, from $1,399
- Queen Victoria’s 21-night repositioning voyage from San Francisco to Sydney from $3,499
The Free Drinks package and Free Gratuities are applicable to guests booking a Princess Grill or Queens Grill Suite. The Grills provide an unparalleled level of personal service and feature the Grills Lounge and Grills Terrace, a private concierge, and single-seating dining in the Princess or Queens Grill restaurants and array of other amenities.
Bookings are based on double-occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses ranging from $80 to $325 per person are additional and subject to change.
Guests can reserve a voyage under the promotion code N6A.