Hyatt and McWHINNEY have begun construction on a Hyatt Place hotel in the rapidly growing Seaport neighborhood along South Boston’s waterfront.
Hyatt Place Boston Seaport District is expected to open in the spring of 2020 with 294 guestrooms with 6,800 square feet of restaurant space on the ground floor of the hotel. Hotel amenities will include:
- 294 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play
- A rooftop 24-hour Gym
- Rooftop lounge/private event space
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a hot breakfast available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Elevated outdoor courtyard
- Green Roof
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Meeting Spaces will offer 4,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
Located in the heart of Seaport across the street from the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion outdoor concert venue, the mixed-use development will also feature a luxury apartment complex and more than 400 underground parking spaces.