On January 5, 2021, luxury travelers will embark on one of Crystal Cruises’ most extensive World Cruise journeys ever, as Crystal Serenity sets sail on a 139-day odyssey from Miami to London. The company’s 26th annual World Cruise – “Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders” – will follow a route through the Caribbean, Hawaiian Islands, South Pacific, Australia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, the Far East, India, the UAE and the Mediterranean, featuring transit of the Panama Canal, visits to Egypt’s mysterious Valley of Kings, and the winelands of Western Europe. Offered in nine focused segments of 12 to 21 days, the sailing explores iconic locales and less visited destinations alike, allowing guests to explore wild shorelines and landscapes, remote villages and untouched natural beauty, historically profound sites and monuments, and epicenters of modern culture and commerce.
“The 2021 World Cruise is a truly comprehensive odyssey of grand scale, importantly showcasing the ever-evolving lands and diverse cultures across the globe,” says Carmen Roig, Crystal’s senior vice president of marketing and sales. “Our guests know that a Crystal World Cruise is always rich with extraordinary experiences on board and ashore, and the ‘Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders’ voyage embodies this spirit of discovery, offering travelers a larger-than-life journey with Crystal’s celebrated luxury and increased flexibility.”
Highlights of Crystal’s 2021 “Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders” World Cruise include:
- Maiden calls in Townsville, Australia; Banda Neira and Ambon, Indonesia;
- Overnight stays in 17 global cities, with at least two overnights featured on all but one World Cruise segment;
- Exploration of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and adventurous coastlines, as well as the tropics of the Philippines, Malaysia and Brunei;
- An intensive early spring journey through Japan, with additional calls in Hong Kong and Taiwan;
- Far East discoveries in China and South Korea, with an overnight in Shanghai and two nights in Beijing;
- Concentration in Southeast Asia and Vietnam, with overnights in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, as well as Singapore and Shanghai;
- An exotic journey across the Bay of Bengal and along the Arabian Gulf, with two nights in Myanmar, calls in Sri Lanka and India en route to Dubai;
- A voyage along the gulfs of Oman and Aden, with calls in Oman and an overnight in Safaga, affording access to the Valley of Kings, then on to the picturesque Mediterranean coast;
- Sun-drenched discoveries in the postcard-worthy ports of Europe, with overnights in wine havens like Lisbon and Bordeaux (two nights), as well as Rome, Sardinia and Ibiza.
The 2021 World Cruise offers alternate embark and debark port and date options for travelers, giving guests considerable flexibility while still receiving the full World Cruise benefits. Guests can choose to sail the complete itinerary from Miami to London (January 5 to May 24, 139 days); from Los Angeles to London (January 21 to May 24, 123 days); Miami to Rome (January 5 to May 12, 127 days); or Los Angeles to Rome (January 21 to May 12, 111 days). Guests booking any of these full World Cruise options enjoy special benefits and amenities, including a welcome celebration dinner aboard Crystal Serenity in Miami or in Los Angeles, “As You Wish” shipboard spending credits of up to $2,500 per guest; complimentary private car and driver transfers between the ship and airport; a gala dinner World Cruise Extravaganza Event; an exclusive shore-side event; special World Cruise-themed onboard events; and specially curated gifts.
Crystal’s 2021 World Cruise will first be open for 2018, 2019 and 2020 Full World Cruise guests for booking between September 5 and September 11, 2018. All other Crystal Society members will enjoy a pre-booking window from September 12 through September 18, 2018. Full World Cruise guests and Crystal Society members can receive full itinerary details by contacting their travel professionals or calling 888.799.2437. The cruise will be open to the public for booking on September 19, 2018 with Book Now Savings fares for the Full World Cruise starting at $46,199 per person (expiring October 31, 2018).