Aeroflot will launch regular flights to major cities in the North Caucasus: Grozny, Makhachkala, Vladikavkaz, Nazran and Nalchik. Daily flights will operate starting from 28 October 2018. Tickets are already available for purchase.
Flights on Airbus A320 will operate on the following schedules (all times local):
- SU1498 will depart Sheremetyevo at 08:35 and arrive in Grozny at 11:25,return flight SU1499 will depart Grozny at 12:40 and arrive at Sheremetyevo at 15:35 (on Tuesdays departure is at 12:55, arrival is at 15:45).
- flight SU 1052 will depart Sheremetyevo at 08:25 and arrive in Makhachkala at 11:20;
- flight SU 1058 will depart Sheremetyevo at 15:50 and arrive in Makhachkala at 18:40;
- return flight SU 1053 will depart Makhachkala at 12:20 and arrive at Sheremetyevo at 15:15;
- return flight SU 1059 will depart Makhachkala at 19:40 and arrive at Sheremetyevo at 22:35.
– flight SU 1042 will depart Sheremetyevo at 8:00 and arrive in Vladikavkaz at 10:40.
– return flight SU 1043 will depart Vladikavkaz at 11:40 and arrive at Sheremetyevo at 14:15.
Moscow – Nazran:
– flight SU 1078 will depart Sheremetyevo at 14:55 and arrive in Nazran at 17:40.
– return flight SU 1079 will depart Nazran at 18:40 and arrive at Sheremetyevo at 21:30.
- flight SU1064 will depart Sheremetyevo at 14:00 and arrive in Nalchik at 16:30.
- return flight SU1065 will depart Nalchik at 17:30 and arrive at Sheremetyevo at 20:00.
The North Caucasus is gaining popularity as Russia’s tourist destination. Grozny is a dynamic rapidly developing tourist city in the Caucasus. The capital of the Chechen Republic welcomes its guests with the renowned hospitality of the Caucasus as well as modern image of the city. The “Heart of Chechnya”, one of the world’s biggest and famous mosques, is located in Grozny. Makhachkala is the capital of Dagestan and is the largest Russian port on the Caspian coast. Makhachkala stands out among other cities of the North Caucasus for its vibrancy. Vladikavkaz is famous for Ossetian pies and delicious Caucasian cuisine; it is a city of mountain rivers, picturesque gorges and landscapes and fascinating tourist routes. Nazran is the largest city in Ingushetia – an outpost of Russia on the border with Georgia and a major commercial and industrial centre located in the heart of the North Caucasus. The city of Nalchik is a gem of the North Caucasus surrounded from three sides by a mountain range. It is situated at the foot of Mount Elbrus, the highest peak in Russia.