Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong will unveil the 2018 “Paradise Found: Enchanted Wedding” Bridal Fair, an inspiring showcase of professional wedding services for soon-to-be brides and grooms, on 26 August 2018, Sunday. The free-admission event will take place in the hotel’s spectacular Atrium Room with library on level 39 between 1 and 5:30 p.m.
In partnership with renowned luxury bridal salon Central Weddings, the “Enchanted Wedding” Bridal Fair will present a splendid showcase of wedding trends and services:
- Bridal fashion show of Vera Wang and Monique Lhuillier collections
- Bridal makeup demonstration by GUERLAIN
- Hair demonstration and sharing of the latest hairstyling trends by IL COLPO
- Bridal jewellery show by Graff
- Venue and floral decoration by Kelvin Production and VaVa
- Signature cocktails and wedding cakes by Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong
- Canapes and Champagne appreciation
- Live music performances
In addition, the hotel’s themed “Enchanted Wedding” package priced at HK$28,888* per table will be launched and featured at the fair. The package will include signature benefits, such as a 10-course signature menu specially curated by the hotel’s own Michelin-starred Chef Leung Yu King; rental of one gown from the selected international designers presented by Central Weddings; one pair of made-to-order bridal shoes by Jimmy Choo and one-time pre-wedding shoot by KC Chan Photography (see details in attachment).
Couples who confirm their wedding banquet on the day will receive exclusive offers and stand a chance to win a luxury honeymoon at a Shangri-La hotel or resort in Sydney, Cairns, Tokyo, Mauritius, Singapore , Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Penang, Kota Kinabalu, Boracay, Cebu or Taipei.