Europe’s largest river cruise operator, CroisiEurope, has launched its brand new 2019 worldwide programme featuring 170 itineraries that take place on over 50 ships on 39 waterways in 37 countries.
New for 2019: EUROPEAN RIVERS
· Portugal: CroisiEurope will be launching a premium ship, the MS Amalia Rodrigues, on the Douro. This will be CroisiEurope’s sixth premium rated ship to join the fleet.
· France: a three-night Paris cruise featuring an unusual tour of the French capital including the Île de la Cité and Notre-Dame de Paris; the Père Lachaise Cemetery or the Panthéon; Saint-Germain-des-Prés and its delicacies; plus a tour to discover the largest wholesale food market in the world at the Rungis International Market. Prices from € 459 per person.
· France: a five-night Seine cruise round trip from Paris visiting the most beautiful ports in the Seine Valley and featuring a unique opportunity to experience the Rouen Armada, a collection of the largest and most majestic tall ships, modern battleships and other fascinating vessels from around the world. Cruise only prices from € 969 per person.
· Holland: a five-night cruise round trip from Amsterdam that includes a cruise on Lake IJsselmeer, one of the largest inland freshwater lakes in Holland. Cruise only prices from € 795 per person.
· France, Germany and Luxembourg: a six-night multi-river cruise round trip from Strasbourg taking in the Rhine, Moselle,
Neckar and Sarre including half days in Luxembourg and Remich as well as a visit to Trier. Cruise only prices from € 1,065 per person.
· France, Germany and Luxembourg: an eight-night multi-river cruise round trip from Strasbourg on the Rhine, Neckar, Main, Moselle and Sarre including a half day in Luxembourg and a wine tasting in Remich. Cruise only prices from € 1,549 per person.
· Central Europe: a four-night cruise round trip from Vienna visiting Budapest and Bratislava including a visit to Budapest’s largest indoor market at the Great Market Hall as well as excursions taking in authentic and unique Vienna and the Gellert Baths & Spa in Budapest. Cruise only prices from € 699 per person.
FRENCH CANALS BY BIKE
· The Loire: a six-night cruise and bike itinerary round trip from Paris taking in the secret bike paths between Nevers and Briare. Cruise only prices from € 2,765 per person.
· The Marne: a six-night cruise and bike itinerary from Paris, through the Champagne region to Epernay. Cruise only prices from € 2,725 per person.
· Marne-Rhine Canal: a picturesque six-night cruise and bike itinerary from Strasbourg to Lagarde. Cruise only prices from € 2,610 per person.
· Rhone-Rhine Canal: a six-night cruise and bike itinerary along the canals between Doubs and Burgundy, from Besançon to Dijon. Cruise only prices from € 2,610 per person.