Norwegian is pleased to announce that from 31st October 2018 the airline will launch a new twice-weekly service from London Gatwick to Tampa – Florida. Flights are now available to book today at www.norwegian.com/uk from £175.
The airline will also give customers greater choice to Florida and other parts of the world this winter as it launches its winter schedule of long-haul flights from London Gatwick. The airline has made the following schedule updates:
- Daily service to Fort Lauderdale (Miami)– The popular service increases this winter to a daily service, up from three flights a week, giving more choice to travellers seeking a relaxing beach holiday. Fares are available from £175 in economy and £515 in Premium one way.
- Four weekly flights to Orlando– Visiting the world-famous family adventure parks is now even easier as the Orlando route increases from three to a four-weekly service. Fares are available from £175 in economy and £515 in Premium one way.
- Daily service to Buenos Aires– In response to strong demand for the London Gatwick to Buenos Aires route, services will increase from four flights a week to a daily service providing customers with greater flexibility and convenience. Lowest fares are now available from £315 in economy and £640 in Premium one way.
- Three weekly flights to Las Vegas-For high rollers, Las Vegas returns this winter with an additional service with a third weekly flight. Fares start from £195 in economy and £515 in Premium one way.
- Daily service to Boston –Services to Boston will increase from five flights a week to a daily service.Fares start from £155 in economy and £415 in Premium one way.
Norwegian’s long-haul flights from London Gatwick are operated by brand new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft offering up to 344 seats in a two-class configuration, economy and Premium. A new extended Premium cabin has been introduced, with 60% more seats for passengers wanting an enhanced experience. The new 56-seat cabin configuration will continue to offer passengers more than a metre of legroom, complimentary meal service and drinks, generous baggage allowance and airport lounge access.
Norwegian is the second largest long-haul airline at Gatwick with 13 direct long-haul destinations. For winter 2018 the airline will serve 11 routes to the USA including the new addition of Tampa.
Other network changes this winter include a recently announced third daily service to JFK, with London Gatwick to Chicago reducing to four weekly flights from a daily service, Oakland (San Francisco) reducing to three weekly flights from four per week and Austin and Seattle becoming seasonal routes from 28thOctober 2018.