Ryanair has announced a new acceptance agreement with UATP, the global corporate travel payment solution, providing its corporate clients with even more ways to book the lowest fares on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair will now accept the UATP corporate card across all markets and in all currencies on both its desktop website and mobile app.
Ryanair customers can book their business or leisure breaks as far out as October 2019, on even lower fares, and enjoy the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
– Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
– Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
– Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
– Ryanair Rooms with “10% back” Travel Credit