Cvent, Inc. a market leader in meetings, events, and hospitality technology, today released its annual lists of Top Meeting Hotels for meetings and events worldwide. Top venues are sorted geographically, and rankings are based on each hotel’s group business performance. The list was compiled by analyzing meeting and event booking activity through the Cvent Supplier Network, which sourced more than $14.7 billion and more than 40 million room nights in 2017, helping to support more than 715,000 events worldwide.
Due to increased demand and buyer preferences, Cvent also announced it has expanded its list categories to include sub-lists which segment venues further based on commonly searched attributes including property type, conference space size, and region-specific locales. These lists will be announced over the coming weeks.
Top 10 View
|Top 10 Hotels U.S.||Top 10 Hotels Europe||Top 10 Hotels MEA||Top 10 Hotels APAC|
|Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center||Hilton Prague
|JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai||Hyatt Regency Sydney|
|Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center||Hilton London Metropole
|Conrad Dubai||Shangri-la Hotel, Sydney|
|The Venetian and Palazzo Resort, Hotel & Casinos||DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station
|InterContinental Dubai – Festival City||Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay|
|JW Marriott Austin||Hotel Arts Barcelona
|Grand Hyatt Dubai||Hilton Kuala Lumpur|
|Hilton Anatole||Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
|Fairmont Dubai||Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore|
|Omni Nashville Hotel||Hilton Munich Park
|The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre||Hilton Tokyo|
|ARIA Resort & Casino||Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona
|Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg||Hilton Singapore|
|Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego||Rome Marriott Park Hotel
|The Westin Cape Town||Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok|
|The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa||
Hilton London Paddington
|Hyatt Regency Johannesburg||Pan Pacific Singapore|
|The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta||InterContinental Vienna
|Madinat Jumeirah||InterContinental Sydney|
U.S. List Highlights:
- The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center retained its number one position as Top Meeting Hotel.
- Two new properties have broken into the Top 10:
- Hilton Anatole, Dallas (Ranked 5th)
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta (Ranked 10th)
- Newcomers to the Top 100 list include: InterContinental Miami; Fairmont Austin; New York Hilton Midtown; The Broadmoor, Colorado; and The Phoenician, Scottsdale to name a few.
- Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt (in that order) are the top three hotel chains represented on the Top 100 list.
Europe List Highlights (new list in 2018):
- Hilton took the top three spots for generating the most group business in Europe: Hilton Prague, Hilton London Metropole, The Double Tree by Hilton, Amsterdam Centraal Station in that order.
- Marriott, Hilton, and IHG (in that order) are the top three hotel chains represented on the Top 50 list.
- Germany and Spain represent the largest selection of hotels on the list with 12 and 10 in the Top 50 respectively including the following chains and brands:
- Radisson Blu, Sheraton, NH Hotel Group, Renaissance, W Hotels, Melia, and AccorHotels
Middle East and Africa List Highlights (new list in 2018):
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai took the number one position on the list.
- Five other properties in Dubai round out the Top 10, highlighting the increasing interest in hosting meetings and events in the Dubai area:
- Conrad Dubai (ranked 2nd)
- InterContinental Dubai – Festival City (ranked 3rd)
- Grand Hyatt Dubai (ranked 4th)
- Fairmont Dubai (ranked 5th)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre (ranked 6th)
- Dubai hosts the largest selection of top hotels on the lists, followed by South Africa.
- Marriott and Radisson Hotel Group (in that order) are the top two hotel chains represented on the list, while Hilton, Hyatt and AccorHotels all come in with five properties each.