With the season of tank tops, swimsuits and sandals nearly here, The Spa team at Four Seasons Hotel Austin is excited to introduce two new special offers along with a full lineup of midweek promotions designed to get – and keep – skin in tip-top shape.
Valid June 1 through August 31, 2018, the new summer packages include:
- Retail Therapy Promotion: Guests who purchase USD 150 or more of Kerstin Florian skin care retail in The Spa will go home with a complimentary Kerstin Florian Brightening Facial Serum, a USD 95 value.
- Summer Skin Saver: Too much time in the sun? No problem. The Spa’s new Skin Quenching Aloe Body Wrap is designed to instantly cool down overly exposed skin while restoring hydration and nutrients (USD 119, 50 minutes)
In addition to the packages, which are available daily, spa-goers can enjoy value-filled specials every day midweek through August 31, 2018:
- Mimosa Monday: The end-of-the-weekend blues will all but disappear thanks to 20 percent off any 50- or 80-minute massage, plus a complimentary mimosa post-treatment, on Mondays.
- Two for Tuesday: Tuesday guests who book a 50-minute or greater service can receive their second service at 30 percent off the regular price. Treatments must be redeemed by the same guest on the same day to receive the promotional discount, which applies to the lesser priced service.
- Wednesday Love for Locals: Locals booking a 50- or 80-minute treatment on Wednesdays can take advantage of a complimentary pool day pass (USD 25 value). Limited quantities are available and treatments must be booked at least 24 hours in advance to receive the offer.
- Throwback Thursday: The Spa’s wildly popular Happy Hour promotion is back, with a twist: USD 50 off any 80-minute treatment all day Thursday.
- Face the Weekend Friday: Facing the weekend is easy with 20 percent off 80-minute facials on Fridays, including a choice of a complimentary facial enhancement.