Princess Cruises guests sailing to the Caribbean will enjoy the white-sand beaches, warm sunshine and inviting island life on a variety of cruise itineraries to all three sought-after regions – Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean and Southern Caribbean. On sale today, the newly announced fall 2019 to spring 2020 program features the maiden season of Sky Princess, debuting in December 2019 on a three-day inaugural cruise, followed by a series of seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean voyages.
The cruise line’s fourth Royal-Class ship, Sky Princess, sets sail out of Ft. Lauderdale on a three-day, roundtrip cruise departing Dec. 4, 2019, visiting Princess Cays, recognized as one of the top cruise line private islands in the Bahamas. The ship then sails on alternating seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale Dec. 7, 2019 – April 4, 2020. Voyages offer late-night stays, during every visit to St. Thomas and Cozumel so guests can enjoy more time in these popular destinations.
“The Caribbean continues to be a highly desired destination for families, honeymooners and travelers alike, offering a memorable taste of the island life through its culturally diverse people, flavorful food and of course, the sun-drenched beaches,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises president. “The new Sky Princess and our other beautiful ships provide comfort and convenience while visiting the many diverse Caribbean islands.”
Onboard, our guests can celebrate the unique colors, cultures and flavors of the islands with our Rhythm of the Caribbean program. Princess guests can immerse themselves in one-of-a-kind cultural activities — from local music and crafts to meeting “Parrots in the Piazza” and captivating presentations from local experts like shark divers and treasure hunters.
At-a-glance, itinerary highlights for the 2019-2020 Caribbean season include:
- Five ships offering 10 itineraries and 119 departures onboard Caribbean Princess, Crown Princess, Pacific Princess, Regal Princess and the new Sky Princess.
- Regal Princess also offers seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean voyages from Ft. Lauderdale with “More Ashore” stays in St. Thomas and Cozumel.
- Longer and more destination-rich itineraries to the Southern Caribbean aboard Caribbean Princess and Crown Princess, featuring 10- or 14-day cruises.
- Princess Cruises visits 25 Caribbean islands and six UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Belize Barrier Reef System and Antigua Naval Dockyard and related archeological sites
- Calls to the award-winning Princess Cays on every seven-day Eastern Caribbean voyage, and select Western and ten-day Southern Caribbean voyages.
- A unique 14-day holiday cruise aboard Pacific Princess visiting Southern Caribbean island Mayreau for the first time.
Sky Princess also introduces the line’s new Sky Suites, offering guests the largest staterooms on the ship, and best views with their most premium suite ever. With 270 degree views from the top of the ship and exclusive views of the ship’s Movies Under the Stars screen, guests will enjoy a variety of new amenities exclusive to the Sky Suites. The Princess Cruises Sky Suites will be the first staterooms to accommodate up to five guests, and offer the largest balconies in the fleet with luxury furnishings. More details on the suites to be announced in the coming months.