For summer 2018, Air France will offer 5 new destinations on departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle – Bari in Italy, Cagliari in Sardinia (Italy), Dubrovnik in Croatia, Ibiza in Spain and Perpignan in France.
To Bari, Air France customers will be able to reach the city with 5 weekly flights operated by Airbus A320 and Airbus A319 from 18 July to 2 September 2018.
- Bari, the capital of Puglia, is a must-see city in Italy. By bicycle or on foot, on the seafront or in the heart of the old town, Bari captivates its visitors with its history, its medieval walls, romantic walks and perpetual sunshine.
To Cagliari, customers will enjoy a daily flight operated by HOP! with Embraer 190 from 16 July to 2 September 2018.
- Cagliari, a typically Mediterranean city, is the capital of Sardinia. Cagliari spreads across several hills, with the city’s castle and historic centre perched high on top of the highest hill. Its surrounding natural parks are also popular with travelers who come to admire its flora and fauna.
To Dubrovnik, the company will operate 2 weekly flights by Airbus A319 from 19 July to 1st September 2018.
- Dubrovnik, the pearl of the Adriatic, offers from the top of the city walls views of its sparkling red tile roofs, set against the shimmering turquoise waters of the Adriatic. The old town, included in the Unesco list of world heritage sites, is full of historical treasures. The marble streets of the medieval city will enthrall travellers.
To Ibiza, Air France will offer 3 weekly flights operated by Airbus A319 from 18 July to 2 September 2018.
- Ibiza, the paradox, is a pure delight by day and night. The sunshine, which the island enjoys practically all year round, will win over Air France customers as soon as they get off the plane. This slice of paradise offering beautiful rural landscapes, culture and leisure has something to suit everyone. Its sandy beaches and creeks compete with the hinterland. Also known as the Island of Pine Trees, Ibiza is a Unesco world heritage site.
To Perpignan, customers will enjoy 5 weekly flights operated by HOP! with Embraer 190 from 16 July to 2 September 2018.
- Perpignan, the Catalan, is nestled between the sea and the mountains, surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea and the Corbières mountain range. Former capital of the Kingdom of Mallorca, its town centre and typical bright-coloured walls recall its Spanish influences.
Fleet optimization on the medium-haul network
These 5 new destinations are in addition to the launch of the following seasonal services – Paris-Charles de Gaulle – Agadir, Marseille – Athens, Marseille – Beirut, Nice – Tel Aviv, Nice – Athens, Nice – Beirut, Toulouse – Athens, Montpellier – Ibiza, Marseille – Geneva, Toulon – Geneva and Toulouse – Ibiza. In total, Air France will offer 16 new short and medium-haul services this summer.
Air France is rolling out its offer to these new Mediterranean destinations in order to meet its customers’ expectations in the best possible way. The fewer trips made by business travellers in July and August enable the company to redeploy its aircraft in the summer.