On 25 January 2018, Air France will reopen a completely redesigned, much larger and totally renovated Business class lounge. With an open kitchen, private saunas and a detox bar, the company has created a real bubble of well-being for its Business customers and Flying Blue Elite Plus cardholders in Hall L at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Terminal 2.
The 3,200 sq. m. lounge will open in two stages. A first part of 2,180 sq. m. will be unveiled on 25 January and a second in July 2018, where new areas will be unveiled.
The largest well-being area in an Air France lounge
For the first time, an Air France lounge is devoting more than 550 sq. m. entirely to well-being. In a refined setting, everything has been designed to immerse the customer in a cocoon where time seems to stand still. The well-being area provides customers with:
- An “Instant Relaxation” area to relax comfortably on loungers or in mini-suites for optimal rest;
- A detox bar to relax, with a selection of fine teas;
- An area dedicated to facial treatments with two private cabins where customers can benefit from the expertise of Clarins beauticians;
- Two private saunas to freshen up between flights;
- Large luxury showers.
Fine dining on show
The lounge highlights the finest French dining experience:
- A “La Table Gourmet” dining area, designed in the spirit of a Parisian brasserie, with an open kitchen where a Chef prepares tasty hot dishes by putting the final touch on the dish in front of customers;
- A self-service offer which invites customers to discover seasonal flavours for all tastes, with simmered casseroles, salads and pastries;
- A selection of wines and Champagnes chosen by Paolo Basso, world’s best sommelier in 2013
Digital art at the heart of the customer experience
In collaboration with French start-ups Superbien and Tetro and the agency Brandimage, Air France has created a real immersive and sensory experience thanks to digital services:
- In the entrance hall, a series of screens accompanies customers and takes them into a world of travel with soft and airy lighting effects;
- A three-dimensional digital creation is on show in the centre of the well-being area. A surprising art form that changes shape, intensity and colour throughout the day;
- A sky with soothing lighting, in a light therapy style, for a moment of complete relaxation.
To meet the needs of all customers, Air France has also come up with:
- “Le Club”, a private area, to spend time alone or with others in a warm atmosphere;
- “Le Petit Salon” to take time out in a place where all is quiet and smartphones are silent;
- An “At Your Service” area, to be assisted by Air France staff in the lounge to reserve showers and saunas, change seats or flights, etc.
- “Air France Shopping” showcases to discover and purchase a selection of unique Air France-branded objects;