Mandarin Oriental, Paris is deepening its collaboration with the French designer and celebrity fan of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Christian Louboutin.
Inspired by Valentine’s Day, the hotel is the only place in France to offer guests a Christian Louboutin Manicure Experience as part of a romantic accommodation package. Guests who book this February’s Be my Parisian Valentine By Christian Louboutin offer will also receive beauty products, and a lip and eye application at the luxury accessories brand’s Christian Louboutin Paris Beauté boutique. Also available in February is the hotel’s special Treat for Twospa offer for couples.
Upon arrival at the hotel, Be my Parisian Valentine By Christian Louboutin package guests will be welcomed with romantic treats and discover an oasis of tranquillity in the heart of the “City of Love”. During their stay, they will enjoy a lip and eye application session at the stunning Christian Louboutin Paris Beauté boutique, a few steps away from the hotel.
The Be my Parisian Valentine By Christian Louboutin package is priced from EUR 1,245 per night, and includes:
- Daily breakfast for two in-room or at Camélia restaurant
- Accommodation upgrade at check-in from room to room or suite to suite (subject to availability)
- One-hour Christian Louboutin Manicure Experience in comfort of guest’s room
- Lip and eye application at Christian Louboutin Paris Beauté on 8 Galerie Véro-Dodat, Paris 1er.
- One bottle of Louis Roederer champagne and selection of chocolate treats
- Three beauty products by Christian Louboutin: Rouge Louboutin Lash Amplifying Lacquer; Rouge Louboutin Nail Colour; Loubibelle Lip Beauty Oil
- Early check-in or late check-out until 4pm
Package is available between 1 to 28 February 2018 subject to availability, and rates are based on two people sharing for a minimum two-night stay.
Treat for Two at The Spa
Couples will feel stress slip away from them when they book the Treat for Two offer at the hotel’s award-winning spa. Within the welcoming atmosphere of their private spa suite, which will be decorated with candles and flowers, they can choose an 80-minute body or facial treatment (Guerlain option not included). To round off their romantic experience, couples will be served sweet delicacies and champagne, while enjoying a complementary vitality pool bath, beauty care treatment or hand massage.
The Treat for Two offer is available from 1 to 28 February 2018, and is priced EUR 600 on weekdays and EUR 660 on weekends.