Preferred Hotels & Resorts announces 13 new properties scheduled to launch in the New Year. Spanning the globe, these new luxury lodgings offer a variety of original experiences that are sure to deliver #ThePreferredLife to wanderlust-filled travelers everywhere. From Houston and Shanghai to Vienna and Nashville , each of these soon-to-open properties is an ideal addition to the Preferred Hotels & Resorts portfolio, which delivers one-of-a-kind, authentic travel experiences that reveal the essence of a destination and a true sense of place, in 85 countries across the globe.
Allure in the Americas…
Bobby Hotel (Nashville, Tennessee, USA) – Launching Spring 2018
Set to launch just steps from the famous Printer’s Alley in downtown Nashville – the nine-story Bobby Hotel will feature 144 guestrooms and suites, four dining outlets including a café, all-day restaurant, cocktail bar serving light bites, and a rooftop bar complete with a 1956 Greyhound. The uniquely repurposed tour bus, which plays into the property’s fun aesthetic and evokes a musician’s life on the road, will offer guests and the local creative set a bird’s eye view of the downtown area.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife: Ideally situated in the internationally-acclaimed Arts District, culture seekers can easily explore the city’s world-class art museums, take in a concert at the areas multiple live music venues, and discover local brews.
The Post Oak Hotel (Houston, Texas, USA) – Launching Spring 2018
Houston’s newest luxury development, The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston offers visitors more than a hotel with 250 rooms and suites, 20 executive residences, high-end fashion stores, a Rolls-Royce, Bentley, and Bugatti showroom, restaurants including Mastro’s Steakhouse and Willie G’s Seafood, spa, and co-working spaces. For those who want to go all out for their stay in The Lone Star State, the hotel also features a 5,000 square feet presidential suite with a media room, personal gym, and private elevator access, as well as a helipad for big entrances.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife: Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy inspiring scenery while walking or dining al fresco around the hotel grounds, which are awash in greenery, mature oak trees, enchanting paths and tranquil water fountains.
Montage Los Cabos (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico) – Launching Spring 2018
Located on 39 acres of pristine beachfront in the spectacular Santa Maria Bay, this highly anticipated luxury resort will feature 122 expansive guestrooms and suites, as well as 52 Montage Residences. Guests will be pampered at Spa Montage, two state-of-the-art pools, and multiple dining venues, and the even the youngest travelers will enjoy immersive experiences with the brand’s children’s program, Paintbox. Montage Los Cabos will be the sixth property and the first outside of the United States from Montage Hotels & Resorts to join Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife: Ideal for those looking to explore the area below sea level, Santa Maria Bay and its gentle waters present some of the finest swimming, diving and snorkeling opportunities in the region.
Elegance in Europe …
PhilsPlace Vienna (Vienna, Austria) – Launching April 2018
Located in the heart of Vienna, in the former Philips headquarters, PhilsPlace comprises 135 full-service apartments that are ideal for business travelers and city break lovers. The character of the listed building that was designed by post-war architect Karl Schwanzer has been carefully preserved with all changes kept to the interiors, which are light and airy with views from the city center over to the Schneeberg. Each floor consists of 15 mini-lofts, and the ground floor also offers a restaurant, fitness center, and retail and entertainment outlets.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife: From mountain biking and hiking at Wienerberg to sipping award-winning wines atop the open-air terrace, guests enjoy a true home away from home experience that extends beyond the property to the city.
Pestana Amsterdam Riverside (Amsterdam, Holland) – Launching February 2018
Located in the historic former Town Hall in the heart of the De Pijp neighborhood, the new Pestana Amsterdam Riverside is majestically set on the banks of the river near the Albert Cuypmarkt and within walking distance of the city’s key landmarks. The hotel is made up of 154 rooms, suites, and apartments with its interiors and furnishings designed by Studio Linse to flatter the building’s neo Dutch renaissance architecture. Guests will also enjoy what is set to be Amsterdam’s preeminent rooftop, as well as an indoor pool, spa with two sauna options, and a well-equipped gym.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife: Under the supervision of Dutch culinary talent Chef Peter Lute, foodies can indulge in creative and contemporary dishes at Pestana Amsterdam Riverside’s restaurant, ARC.
Appeal in Asia…
The Middle House (Shanghai, China) – Launching early 2018
Launching in the heart of Shanghai’s commercial district, The Middle House will offer 111 rooms as well as 102 serviced apartments, with interiors created by Milan-based architect and furniture designer Piero Lissoni. The ultra-luxurious property, part of The Swire Group’s House Collective, incorporates an abundance of outdoor spaces, providing an elegant oasis against the backdrop of one of Asia’s most dynamic cities. Continuing the group’s successful collaboration with New York-based Chef Gray Kunz, The Middle House will feature signature restaurant, Café Gray Deluxe.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife: For the utmost opulence, guests can reserve the sprawling penthouse. Located on the 14th floor, it overlooks fashionable Nanjing Road (West) and features two bedrooms, an open bathroom with a freestanding bathtub, and an expansive private terrace with a private show kitchen, ideal for private parties.
Sherwood Suites (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) – Launching December 2017
Ideally situated in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s District 3, Sherwood Suites is an all-suite, luxury residence and hotel offering 157 serviced apartments in studio and one- or two-bedroom configurations. Facilities in every apartment include fully equipped kitchens, designer Italian furniture, marble bathrooms, and floor-to-ceiling windows, and all guests have access to a 24-hour gym, pool deck with cocktail bar, and a restaurant serving Mediterranean and Asian cuisines.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife: Sherwood Suites offers guests free, hourly shuttles with stops at prominent landmarks such as the Reunification Palace and the city center’s top dining and entertainment neighborhoods.
Other 2018 openings from Preferred Hotels & Resorts include:
The Primus Hotel Shanghai Hongqiao, Shanghai, China (launching January 2018)
Las Olas Ocean Resort, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA (launching May 2018)
Hotel Bennett, Charleston, South Carolina, USA (launching summer 2018)
Hotel Monville, Montreal, Canada (launching July 2018)
Hotel Sophy, Chicago, USA (launching July 2018)
Garza Blanca Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (launching July 2018)