Ryanair has extended its connecting flights service at Milan Bergamo Airport, adding a further 31 routes including Budapest, Lisbon and Ibiza providing Ryanair customers with an expanded route choice of 131 connecting services in total, and the opportunity to book and transfer directly onto connecting Ryanair flights.
- Book connecting flights on 131 routes via Milan Bergamo on Ryanair.com
- Transfer ‘airside’ between connecting flights without having to go ‘landside’
- Have their checked-in baggage transferred through to their final destination
- Use one booking reference for both flights
- Travel to a wider range of destinations across Europe including:
|From (new routes)||New Destinations|
|Budapest||Brindisi, Cagliari, Pescara|
|Ibiza||Brindisi, Bari, Cagliari, Catania, Naples, Palermo, Pescara, Lamezia|
|Lisbon||Cagliari, Palermo, Lamezia|
|Thessaloniki||Bari, Malta, Palermo, Lamezia|
|Valencia||Bremen, Lamezia, Prague|
This extended connecting flights service is the latest initiative delivered under Year 4 of Ryanair’s “Always Getting Better” programme, with more connections to be rolled out across the Ryanair network later this year.