As from 25 March 2018, Air France customers will be able to fly to Nairobi (Kenya) on departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle thanks to 3 new weekly frequencies. Flights will be operated by the latest-generation Boeing 787, equipped with 30 seats in Business class, 21 seats in Premium Economy class and 225 seats in Economy class.
AF814: leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 20:50, arrives in Nairobi at 6:00 the next day
Flights operated on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
AF815: leaves Nairobi at 8:20, arrives at Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 15:50
Flights operated on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays.
These flights will be operated on a code-share basis with partner Kenya Airways. Customers will thus benefit from 10 weekly non-stop frequencies between Paris and Nairobi, with 3 flights operated by Air France and 7 flights operated by Kenya Airways. Moreover, as a continuation of Nairobi, Air France customers will be able to fly to 23 regional destinations* operated under a code-share with its partner.
This new Air France service is in addition to that of KLM, which operates a daily service between Amsterdam-Schiphol and Nairobi by Boeing 787.
The best of Air France to Nairobi
On board Air France’s innovative and latest-generation Boeing 787, customers will benefit from a unique travel experience –
- The latest Air France long-haul cabins: excellence in the sky in the Business cabin (30 seats), comfort for all in the new Premium Economy cabin (21 seats) and Economy (225 seats);
- Onboard WiFi adapted to the needs of customers (from 20MB to 200MB for a price varying between €5 and €30);
- Lighting moods adapted to the various different phases of the flight;
- More comfort and space with the new Premium Economy seats;
- Windows which are about 30% larger than similar aircraft and which are equipped with an electronic window darkening system;
- Improved air pressure and humidity levels make the trip even more comfortable.
Offering a real gateway to Kenya’s numerous natural parks, Nairobi is the country’s largest city. Renowned for its national park and its abundant wildlife with the Kenyan capital as backdrop, Nairobi is also a popular destination for urban excursions including the unmissable Karen Blixen museum and African gourmet delicacies to be sampled while strolling through the famous colourful indoor City Market.