The eligible Turkish Airlines Business Class passengers can make their own reservations with special offers through https://bosphorus.turkishairlines.com/ by using their Passenger Name Record (PNR) Code.
Within the framework of this service, passengers will be welcomed by a guide, who will accompany them during their passport control also, and receive a Prime Class welcoming when they arrive at the Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
Outlines of the program:
- The guide continues to accompany the program participants throughout the entire program. At the first stage, the guide will take the passengers to the marinas of Eminönü or Karaköy, two prominent symbols of Istanbul, with luxurious vehicles.
- Following that, guests have the opportunity to tour around the unique beauty of Bosphorus on a private cruise.
- All following services will be offered during this cruise program:
- A crew will be serving beverages and snacks to the participants,
- And there will also be an available wi-fi connection for their use.
- After the cruise tour, an array of the most famous samples from the legendary Ottoman Cuisine (either breakfast, lunch or dinner) will be offered to the passengers, at the historical Çırağan Palace Kempinski Hotel, located at the Bosphorus.
- After the Çırağan Palace Kempinski visit, the passengers will be taken to their departure terminal, in company with the guide again.