New partner airlines with complimentary networks join Worldwide by easyJet, selling stand-alone tickets on easyJet’s website.
- Italian long haul airline NEOS signed up to offer flights from Italy to a range of exciting holiday destinations in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and the Middle East
- Guernsey’s airline Aurigny signed up as a partner airline provides Channel Island services
- Exclusive French business-class carrier La Compagnie offers direct connection between Paris Charles de Gaulle and New York
- Corsair to offer flights from Paris Orly to a variety of long-haul destinations across Africa, the Caribbean and Indian Ocean
- ‘Worldwide by easyJet’ to be included in Google Flights
easyJet, Europe’s leading airline, has today announced additional partners for its ‘Worldwide by easyJet’ product, which launched this month. Stand-alone tickets on behalf of four new partner airlines will be on sale by the end of the year.
The Italian long-haul airline NEOS serves a wide range of long haul leisure destinations in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and the Middle East from Italian airports including Milan Malpensa, Rome Fiumicino, Verona and Bologna; Guernsey’s airline Aurigny offers Channel Island services; French carrier La Compagnie carries business travellers between Paris and New York; and a further French airline Corsair flies from Paris to long haul destinations across Africa, the Caribbean and the Indian Ocean.
These new partners – which together carry nearly 3 million passengers every year and will open up 30 regional and long-haul destinations to easyJet’s network – operate complementary networks to easyJet and will allow easyJet passengers to easily book onward flights, for example, from Milan Malpensa to Madagascar or from London Gatwick to Guernsey.
NEOS, Aurigny, La Compagnie and Corsair will now have access to one of the biggest travel websites in Europe, easyJet.com, which had around 360m visits in the past twelve months. All four airlines have signed distribution partnerships to sell the partners’ standalone flights on easyJet’s website.
At the same time, customers will be also able to seamlessly connect their easyJet flight with Aurigny’s flights using the GatwickConnects product.
easyJet has confirmed plans for its flights and the Worldwide product to be included in Google Flights. easyJet flights will go live in the coming weeks with Worldwide and easyJet holidays to follow.
The launch earlier this month was a first step and easyJet will now continue to sign up other airlines up to Worldwide by easyJet.