After providing Seattle Seahawks fans with more than 50 million miles last season, Delta Air Lines’ 12status fan engagement program returns for the Seahawks’ 2017 season with upgraded rewards for fans and an all-star team of ambassadors. This year, Delta will double the opportunities to earn miles by giving 12status members one mile for each passing yard during all home and away games. 12status is open to fans in the state of Washington; 2016 members can renew their eligibility by visiting www.12status.com.
- One mile for every yard thrown by the Seahawks on the field at both home and away games
- Priority Boarding on all Delta flights out of Sea-Tac during the NFL season beginning Aug. 17, 2017
- During each home game, two 12status members will be selected for an exclusive Game Day Experience that includes:
- Reserved parking spot in the North Parking lot at CenturyLink Field
- Two Delta Sky360 Club Level seats
- Pre-game sideline passes
- When the Seahawks take on the Atlanta Falcons (Nov. 20) – twelve 12status members and one guest each will win the Ultimate 12status VIP Experience that includes:
- Reserved parking in the North Parking lot at CenturyLink Field
- Two tickets in the “12status Section” where seats will be identified and recognized during the game on the Video Board
- Seahawks merchandise from the Pro Shop
- Pre-game sideline passes
- Post-game opportunity to kick a field goal on the turf at CenturyLink Field
- Twelve 12status members will receive a $120 Seahawks Pro Shop gift card each month during the season
- 12status members can stop by the Delta Air Lines booth in Touchdown City before each home game to pick up a special gift
This season, three Seahawks players – Pro Bowl wide receiver Doug Baldwin, three-time All-Pro Linebacker Bobby Wagner, and two-time All-Pro return specialist Tyler Lockett – will serve as program ambassadors. The players will participate in campaign videos, special events and surprise appearances.
In 2015, Delta and the Seahawks celebrated the extension of their sponsorship and Delta’s status as Official Airline of the Seattle Seahawks. Delta provides charter service for the team to and from each road game. Delta is also represented at CenturyLink Field with a wraparound entitlement space and the Delta Sky360 Club, which spans the entire Club Level at CenturyLink Field. The airline also supports the team’s five-state, 48-station Delta Air Lines Radio Network.
12status is an extension of the airline’s You Can’t Stop Seattle brand campaign, which reveres Seattleites for their ideas and ambition and celebrates the momentum of the city while telling the story of how Delta helps fuel Seattle’s pursuits. It celebrates Delta’s relationships with the city’s beloved, local teams – including the Seahawks – as well as its support of community organizations close to the hearts of Delta people. You Can’t Stop Seattle represents Delta’s significant investments in Seattle, which have driven changes across the competitive landscape – from product enhancements, to facility improvements, to financial benefits and community investment.