Flybe has announced its extensive 2018 Summer schedule from Southampton Airport. This features 27 routes offering a total choice of up to 256 departures a week across the UK and regional mainland Europe.
Highlights of Flybe’s 2018 Summer routes from Southampton include:
- Amsterdam (up to four times a day)
- Belfast City (up to three times a day)
- Dublin (up to four times a day)(increase from three)
- Edinburgh (up to four times a day)
- Faro (up to three times a week)
- Manchester (up to five times a day)
Connections are the name of the game for Flybe….and apart from the many connections via Flybe’s own services available from its Manchester hub and through the main international airport hubs into which it operates, seamless onward travel to a large selection of global destinations is available through Flybe’s many airline partners when booked direct with the relevant airline or through a local travel agent. Check out the ‘One Stop to the World’ link at http://onestop.flybe.com/en-GB/flights that details all the connectivity options available.