Wizz Air today announces that passengers will no longer be charged an additional fee to bring a large item of hand baggage into the aircraft cabin on all Wizz Air flights, from 29 October 2017.
- Passengers will be entitled to bring on board one item of hand luggage which meets the dimensions of 55x40x23cm. This bag is included in the ticket price.
- This represents a 50% increase in volume compared to the previous size of free luggage allowance
- Customers travelling on or after 29 October 2017 that have already purchased hand luggage directly through Wizz Air channels will be reimbursed with 120% of the price paid, credited to their WIZZ accounts
Today the airline also announces a new service option for passengers called WIZZ Priority. Valid on all flights from today, WIZZ Priority now includes:
- Priority boarding
- Passengers able to bring an additional small bag (maximum dimensions of 40x30x18cm) into the cabin
- From 29 October, a guarantee that hand luggage will be placed in the cabin (also available for passengers when purchasing WIZZ Go, WIZZ Plus and the WIZZ Privilege Pass)
Tags: cabin luggage