Following an extensive restoration, Aleph Rome Hotel – an elegant property in the heart of Rome – has reopened as part of the exclusive Curio Collection by Hilton.
Acquired by Al Rayyan Tourism Investment Company “ARTIC” in early 2015, Aleph Rome Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, is now an 88-room hotel based just a short stroll from the legendary Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Villa Borghese and many other key attractions. The 1930s-built property is the first in Rome and the second in Italy for the rapidly growing Curio Collection by Hilton of locally authentic hotels.
Roman Charm, Contemporary Features
The property-wide renovation of Aleph Rome Hotel focused on blending its Roman charm with contemporary features, while preserving its spirit, grandeur and historical treasures, including authentic Cipollino marble. Guests will enjoy a distinctly remarkable experience, taking advantage of a wide range of uniquely re-designed guest rooms and suites, restaurants and bars, along with a rooftop pool overlooking the city of Rome. The hotel is conveniently located near the Barberini metro station, between Via Veneto and Piazza Barberini.
Comfort with Style
- Spacious Guest Rooms: The hotel offers 88 guest rooms, including 14 suites and a junior suite, each featuring modern Italian furniture, high ceilings and marble floors. Guests may also enjoy contemporary comforts, such as an interactive TV, Nespresso® machine and walk-in shower.
- Rooftop Swimming: Guests can enjoy the rooftop swimming pool, overlooking the city of Rome. The hotel also offers a wellness spa, fitness center and indoor pool.
- Exquisite Meeting Space: The hotel has a meeting room adorned with marble flooring. With a 100-guest capacity, it is well-suited for both business meetings and events. A private suite on the fifth floor can accommodate up to eight guests in a more intimate setting.
Delectable Dining Options
- Dinner with a View:Sky Blu Restaurant is the hotel’s rooftop dining option, serving a creative reinterpretation of Italian cuisine featuring local ingredients. It offers fantastic views of Rome from its private outdoor terrace.
- Bountiful Buffet: Restaurant 1930 serves creative local dishes, including a sumptuous lunch buffet.
- After Hours: The late-night cocktail bar, Onyx Bar, offers fantastic dining and drink options – such as the signature Aleph cocktail.
- Cognac Lounge: Guests are invited to make their choice from the sizable collection of cigars and spirits in the hotel’s own Cognac Lounge.
Patrick Fitzgibbon, senior vice president, development EMEA, Hilton said: “Italy remains one of the most attractive destinations in the world for tourists, yet less than 5 percent of its hotel stock operates under an international brand. Curio Collection by Hilton offers owners the chance to become part of Hilton and enjoy the benefits of our global network, while maintaining the unique identities of their individual properties. With two Curio Collection hotels now open in Italy we look forward to sharing the benefits of this approach with the market and laying the foundations for further growth.”