Hilton today announced the opening of Sanya Yazhou Bay Resort, Curio Collection by Hilton, the first Curio Collection property in Greater China and Asia Pacific to join the exclusive, upper upscale collection brand of more than 35 distinctive hotels and resorts around the world. Located on the West Coast of Hainan Island’s southernmost city, Sanya Yazhou Bay Resort is only a short drive from renowned attractions to discover such as Dongtian Park, Nanshan Temple and the unique Tianya Haijiao.
Sanya Yazhou Bay Resort’s 267 rooms and suites include large soaking tubs and boast panoramic views of the sea, pool or tropical gardens. Other amenities include a 2,000 square meter swimming pool beach access, as well as a kids’ club and game room for adults.
Sanya Yazhou Bay Resort, which is a 25-minute drive from the Sanya Phonenix International Airport and 35 km away from the Sanya city centre, offers full support for meetings and events. Meeting and outdoor banquet spaces, which can be configured for events of any size, make up a total of 2,000 square meters. Equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual technology, these flexible spaces include a main 1,200 square meter meeting area and nine meeting rooms.
The innovative food and beverage concepts at Sanya Yazhou Bay Resort include:
- HARVEST – an all-day dining restaurant that features an open kitchen, where chefs showcase their culinary magic
- SUYA – a Chinese restaurant with a wide selection of fresh seafood and ingredients
- CHA LOBBY LOUNGE – guests can take in stunning views while enjoying a signature coconut tea, or premium beers, wines, spirits and cocktails
- STARGAZERS ROOFTOP BAR – open in the evenings, the distinctive rooftop bar serves classic and creative handcrated cocktails, appealing to bar-goers in Sanya’s popular Ya Zhou cocktail circuits
- BLU POOL BAR – a swim-up bar allows guests to cool off with coconut juices, tropical cocktails and ice-cold beers without leaving the pool
Sanya Yazhou Bay Resort, Curio Collection by Hilton is part of Hilton Honors®, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton’s 14 distinct hotel brands. To receive instant access to the benefits they care about most – including exclusive discounts, free Wi-Fi, Digital Check-In and Hilton Honors Points towards free nights – guests are encouraged to join Hilton Honors and book directly through preferred Hilton channels. To celebrate the hotel’s opening, Hilton Honors members can earn 1,000 bonus points per night on stays made on best available rates from now through September 8, 2017.