British Airways has launched its investment plans for customers, focusing on excellence in the premium cabins and more choice and quality for all.
Watch Alex Cruz, British Airways’ chairman and CEO reveal the airline’s plans during a charter flight from Gatwick to Heathrow on April 5.
The investments include:
- £400m in Club World (long-haul business class)
- Introducing Club Europe on UK domestic services
- New lounges
- First Wing direct security and lounge access at Heathrow
- Latest generation Wi-Fi fitted on long-haul and short-haul fleets over the next two years
- Self-service check-in and biometric boarding gates to speed up the airport journey