Ryanair released its new UK winter 2017 routes on sale on the Ryanair.com website, allowing customers to book their low cost flights all the way out to March 2018.
Ryanair’s UK winter 2017 schedule includes:
- 2 new Aberdeen routes to Alicante & Malaga (2 weekly)
- 3 new Glasgow routes to Krakow (2 weekly), Madrid (4 weekly) & Frankfurt (daily)
- 13 new Edinburgh routes to Budapest (2 weekly), Baden-Baden (2 weekly), Carcassonne (2 weekly), Hamburg (2 weekly), Eindhoven (3 weekly), Katowice (2 weekly), Nantes (2 weekly), Prague (3 weekly), Szczecin (2 weekly), Toulouse (2 weekly), Treviso (3 weekly), Valencia (3 weekly) & Wroclaw (2 weekly)
- 2 new Leeds Bradford routes to Murcia (2 weekly) & Wroclaw (2 weekly)
- 4 new London Stansted routes to Aalborg (3 weekly), Oradea (3 weekly), Pardubice (3 weekly) & Frankfurt (2 daily)
- 3 new Manchester routes to Cologne (daily), Frankfurt (6 weekly) & Seville (2 weekly)
Ryanair customers can book their summer or winter 2017 holidays on even lower fares as Ryanair passes on lower fuel costs, and can look forward to an even better customer experience, as it continues to roll out its “Always Getting Better” improvements.