Princess Cruises makes it easy to plan a summer cruise or cruise tour vacation with a sale on the line’s most popular destinations, including Alaska, Europe and Japan. During Summer on Sale, guests who book can save up to 40 percent per person on launch fares, plus third and fourth guests in a stateroom can book with fares as low as $299, and all guests book with a low deposit of $100 per person.
During Princess Cruises’ Summer on Sale, guests can experience an Alaska adventure fit for the whole family visiting Glacier Bay and Denali National Parks, explore ancient ruins and savor the modern fine cuisine of Europe or find harmony in Japan’s ancient traditions and tranquil gardens.
Examples of Summer on Sale fares include:
- Alaska cruise- 7 days: $799 interior, $1,349 balcony
- Alaska cruisetour- 10 nights: $1,299 interior, $2,399 balcony
- Mediterranean cruise- 7 days: $799 interior, $999 balcony
- British Isles cruise- 12 days: $1,199 interior, $2,199 balcony
- Scandinavia and Russia cruise- 11 days: $1,499 interior, $1,899 balcony
- Japan cruise- 8 days: $799 interior, $1,799 balcony
More information about Summer on Sale can be found at princess.com/sale.
Information about other cruise deals and promotions can be found at princess.com/topcruisedeals.
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Summer on Sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 20, 2017 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.