With an enviable location on Al Soor Street, the all-new Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Alshaya is part of a glittering new two-tower complex that places guests close to government and business and just minutes from shopping and other attractions.
Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Alshaya is part of a growing collection of Four Seasons hotels and resorts in the dynamic Gulf region, including properties in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, and three in the United Arab Emirates.
Introducing world-renowned Four Seasons service and luxury to Kuwait for the first time, the new Hotel is set to make its mark in the city this summer.
Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Alshaya – Fact Sheet
- Didier Jardin
Architects and Designers
- Gensler (architects)
- Yabu Pushelberg (interior design)
- Kookai Studios (rooftop restaurants, Sintoho and Dai Forni)
Sleek and contemporary, generously-sized accommodations reflect a modern aesthetic with Middle Eastern motifs, with numerous thoughtful details designed to make business travel more productive and leisure visits more relaxing.
- 284 guest accommodations include 67 suites, each appointed with furnishing custom designed exclusively for Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait
- Technological considerations include an abundance of power outlets and charging stations, adjustable task lighting and a tv embedded in the bathroom mirror
- A personal food and beverage bar offers a selection of cold refreshments and snacks, as well as an espresso machine and tea maker
- The Royal Suite on the top floor of the Hotel offers three bedrooms, a dining room and comfortable and casual living areas; at 438 square metres (4,714 square feet), it is the largest and most sophisticated suite in Kuwait
Destination Restaurants and Lounges
Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Alshaya will offer four distinct dining experiences upon opening.
- Elements is set to become the city’s favourite place to meet and socialise over an extensive breakfast buffet, healthy lunches and a lavish Friday Brunch featuring international cuisine and live music.
- Al Soor is the Hotel’s see-and be-seen lobby lounge, with welcoming wood floors, indigo rugs and numerous other design details setting the stage for enjoying beverages and bites with associates and friends.
- Al Bandar is located poolside, offering a resort-like experience in the heart of the city with mezze platters and shisha enjoyed on the terrace or in one of five air-conditioned cabanas. By night, the lounge takes on a chill vibe.
- Dai Forni is on the penthouse level, a lively indoor/outdoor destination offering authentic Italian dishes from its wood-burning pizza ovens, interactive displays and espresso bar.
In addition, Four Seasons will introduce another unique concept later in 2017.
- Sintoho presents a fusion of cuisines inspired by its namesakes – Singapore, Tokyo and Hong Kong. Its penthouse location will offer sparkling city views as a backdrop to live cooking stations, a robata grill, sushi bar and tea counter, with indoor and outdoor seating.
Spa, Fitness and Leisure
A well-balanced life includes time to relax and rejuvenate while travelling. Facilities include:
- A two-level, 923 square metre (9,935 square foot) Spa with ten treatment rooms including two private suites with whirlpool, hammam suite and quartz treatment room, plus men’s and women’s change rooms, sauna, steam and whirlpool; there will also be a beauty salon offering hair, makeup and nail services
- A 24/7 fitness centre with state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, with personal trainers available
- Two pools: a 26 metre (85 foot) indoor lap pool, and an outdoor pool on the fourth floor surrounded by lounge chairs and cabanas, with Four Seasons attendants providing chairside food and beverage service
Meetings, Events and Weddings at Four Seasons
Kuwait’s most desirable event venue includes multiple function spaces to host a range of business and social events. Planners and hosts work hand in hand with expert Four Seasons event and catering staff to create unique occasions, executed to perfection.
- Two divisible ballrooms located on the ground and first floors for easy access including the light-filled Al Bida’a with modern design and subtle Arabesque detailing, and Al Mirqab on the ground floor with special features to accommodate car shows and other large scale displays
- Four additional rooms on the first floor, several divisible, and all overlooking Al Soor Street
- Wedding facilities that respect local tradition and embrace the latest trends, with special features including a photography studio and luxurious Bridal Suite located within the Spa, easily accessed via private elevator from the two ballrooms
- Ample parking is available in facilities attached to the Hotel
Signature Four Seasons Service
Renowned the world over for its personalised service, Four Seasons offers the following to all guests:
- Expert multi-lingual concierge and business services, with access to private tour guides and other local services
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Laundry services including one-hour pressing and overnight shoeshine
- Storage of personal items for frequent guests
- Round-the-clock in-room dining
- Complimentary morning coffee and international newspapers
- Executive airport transportation services
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel