Finnair is adding a fifth weekly flight on the new Reykjavik route opening on 11 April for the summer season 2017. Reykjavik will also become a year-round destination with three weekly flights during the winter season. The services are complemented by code-share flights with Icelandair.
- Copenhagen: five additional weekly flights as of 14 May
- Billund: larger aircraft on four weekly flights during summer season
- Vilnius: a third year-round daily flight on weekdays as of 15 May
- Warsaw: an additional daily flight between 5 June and 4 August
- Dublin: an additional weekly flight during winter season
- Alanya-Gazipasa, Turkey: Saturday flight extended until the middle of December 2017